May 14 - May 20
- Front-End Tooling Survey 2018 - Results
- Now in Canary: Function argument hints in the Console. As you type out a function, the Console shows you the expected arguments for that function.
- Chrome will stop labeling HTTPS pages as "Secure" starting in September
- react-native-dom: An experimental, comprehensive port of React Native to the web.
- Consolidated React 16.3+ compatibility and roadmap discussion
- Atom 1.27
- Announcing TypeScript 2.9 RC
- Introducing the Microsoft Edge DevTools Protocol
- Intent to Experiment: Picture-in-Picture (PiP)
The Console Log
New Episodes Weekly•GitHub